Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's Blog Time

Buon Giorno :)
     Just wanted to give this a go and double check that everyone who might be checking this on occasion were successful.  I still have 3 more full days here in the US but wanted to make communication easier sooner this time around.  This blog site will be key for that!!!  This is where I'll post pics and update you on life/work/studies in Italia.  The company responsible for all this is Italy Mobility (italymobility.com)
     My address is TBD.  My cell is +39 3357746588.  We can make phone calls as cheap and easy as possible by using Skype, the online phone network at 2c/minute!  You can download it at skype.com- the minimum requirement will be a microphone via computer or headset.  Otherwise, my email is jfalk@gac.edu if the 7 hour time difference doesn't work w/ schedules or you want to send something every now and again filling me in on what you're up to (which I REALLY hope you will do)! 
     That's all for now.  My sincerest thank you for your support in this big move.
Love you and will miss you all!!!!!!!!!  
Ciao,
Julie

1 comment:

David Garfunkel said...

Congratulations on taking the first steps on an adventure that I know you won't regret. I'll be sure to keep up with the blog. Happy trails!